Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chapter 1 - last part

“Waaaah!! Yu, see this!! Isn’t this a beautiful dress?” By now we already left the restaurant and my mood got better thanks to my brother’s distraction efforts.
“Not bad, lil’ sis. Try it on!” He guided me along to the changing rooms and waited in front of them. While changing I looked at myself in the mirror. On this day I’ve been told already twice how pretty I was first by Kento, then by Yuichi. But at my reflection I didn’t see anything special: long dark hair, big eyes with a strange colour combination: green, brown, grey and yellow, and I noticed that they change colour with my mood and it just didn’t fit my origin. And just thinking about my figure: thin, yeah, but I was just too short. If I thought of myself as pretty then I would have a distinctive self-confidence, but my personality consisted of a lot of shyness, at least towards strangers. Furthermore you could still see the doubt in my eyes. Even though Yuichi distracted me the event about the tiger was still on my mind. But how come a huge big cat was walking around the city and no one notices it? If I thought about it like that then I must have imagined it, which I just didn’t want to believe. I was so deep in thought that I didn’t notice how the curtain opened a tiny crack. Only when I heard Yu’s voice who worriedly called me and opened the curtain a bit, so that I notice him, I remembered to wear the dress.
“Nao, everything alright there? You take a lot of time.”
“I’m sorry, I’m coming immediately.” I hurriedly put on the dress and stumbled out of the changing room. Yuichi just stared at me, his eyes wide open in awe.
“What? Does it look that horrible?” ‘Cause of the rush I got in I’d totally forgotten to look at the mirror. I started to nervously pluck on my hair. He had to swallow before he could bring out a word. “Ahm, how about you look at the mirror? I think you should see for yourself how awesome the dress looks on you.” He pointed at my reflection at the mirror. I turned around and froze. “W-O-W”. The dress seriously fit perfectly to my body, as if it was made for me. The yellow underlined my face more than it had to in my opinion, and I noticed how much a dress can make the person. If I had a boyfriend it would have been the perfect outfit for my first date, and to seduce him for more. I blushed when thinking about that.
“Wow doesn’t fit exactly little sis. I would say I found a way to get back at that pig who you told me about.” In a flash I turned around. The whole time he tried to distract me, but he himself searched for a way to get back at Kento.
Yuichi turned to the shop assistant, who was standing near us the whole time, partly to help us if we need help, and partly because she was totally attracted to my brother. Like every other girl in this shop, but ‘cause he was just looking at me no one dared to get near us.

“We’ll take it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment